• +2 Constitution, -2 Strength.
• Small: As a Small creature, a gnome gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class
, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls
, and a +4 size bonus on Hide
checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans
use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
• Gnome base land speed
is 20 feet.
• Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes may treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
• Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws
against illusion spells cast by gnomes. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects.
• +1 racial bonus on attack rolls
against kobolds and goblinoids.
• +4 dodge
bonus to Armor Class
against monsters of the giant type. Any time a creature loses its Dexterity bonus (if any) to Armor Class
, such as when it's caught flat-footed, it loses its dodge
• +2 racial bonus on Listen
• +2 racial bonus on Craft
• Automatic Languages: Common and Gnome. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc. In addition, a gnome can speak with a burrowing mammal (a badger, fox, rabbit, or the like, see below). This ability is innate to gnomes. See the speak with animals spell description.
• Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day-speak with animals (burrowing mammal only, duration 1 minute). A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day-dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome's Cha modifier + spell level.
• Favored Class
. A multiclass gnome's bard
class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
|Find topic in: Basics, Characters, Combat, Epic, Equipment, Magic, Monsters, Psionic, Rules of the Game|
| d20 Gnomes d20 d&d d&d roleplaying wizards dungeons d&d srd 3.5 dnd rpg dungeons 3.5 dungeons srd Races dnd SRD Gnomes Characters dungeons dungeons roleplaying d&d dungeons rpg d&d rpg dungeons Races d20 roleplaying rpg dungeons Races srd SRD dungeons Races|