SHADOW CREATURE DESCRIPTIONS
- Ash wraiths speak whatever languages they spoke in life.
- Boars are about 4 feet long and 3 feet high at the shoulder.
- They average 6 feet tall and weigh about 150 pounds.
- All celestials are outsiders. A sample celestial (the gotthammer) is presented...
Creating A Homunculus
- Techno Mages have the ability to construct homunculi.
- The demonic auto does not speak. It has the normal height and weight of the automobile it most closely resembles.
- Donkeys are surefooted and sturdy. They can carry up to 50 pounds as a...
- All dragons speak their own language, Draconic. They speak a number of additional languages equal to their Intelligence bonus.
- Drow speak, read, and write Elven, a beautiful language they've corrupted with their own vile idioms and inflections.
- Dwarves speak Dwarven. Those of particular intelligence (and good breeding)...
- Eagles include other large birds of prey and raptors.
- An efreeti typically uses its polymorphability to conceal its true form:...
- Elves speak, read, and write Elven. Many also take the time to learn one or more local languages.
- Gear golems cannot speak. They typically stand 10 feet tall and weigh 4,000 pounds.
- Gnomes speak their own language, Gnome. They usually take the time to learn one or more local languages as well.
- Grendelspawn hiss and growl but seem to have no language of their own.
- Halflings read, write, and speak their own language.
- Most homunculi cannot speak, with exceptions noted below.
- Living dumpsters do not speak. They weigh between 500 and 1,000 pounds, depending on how much trash they have inside them.
- Orcs read, write, and speak their own language (Orc).
- Otyughs weigh 500-750 pounds. They speak one local language.
- A platonic is a powerful entity of Shadow devoted to a particular cause or abstract concept.
- Porpoises measure 4-6 feet long and weigh 110 to 170 pounds.
- When characters are exposed to radiation, they may be afflicted with radiation sickness.
- A typical retriever weighs about 6,500 pounds. It does not speak.
- Roach thralls learn the dominant human language in their area quickly-generally within a few weeks of emerging from their eggs.
- Use the information on Fey to create new sidhe.
- Skunk apes speak their own language, which has no written form.
- A swarm is a collection of Fine or Diminutive creatures (usually creatures...
- Vivilors are outsiders who come in response to the summon vivilor spell.
- Wererats retain whatever languages they spoke before they contracted lycanthropy.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by