- Some weapons are capable of serving multiple purposes by integrating two types of weapon into one.
- Some firearms and energy weapons are capable of firing in singleshot or semiautomatic forms only.
- Many weapons rely on box magazines or power packs to function.
- Those characters with a more paranoid outlook on life may consider the...
- In situations that call for stealth and deception, it is of great value...
- By eliminating wasted space and using smaller components, some engineers...
- Since many armors are designed with a particular environment in mind, this...
- Some weapon engineers recognize that stopping to reload a weapon in combat...
- Some law enforcement agencies and military units go out of their way to...
- A particular piece of nonweapon equipment has been integrated into the...
- Some armors are designed with specific combat purposes in mind and build in certain weapons as standard equipment.
- By eliminating wasted space and using microscopic components, some engineers...
Multiple Use Item
- Similar in function to the alternate weapon gadget, the multiple use item...
- One of the most revolutionary advances in computer technology during the Information Age and beyond is the paint-on LCD gadget.
Progress Level 5 Gear
- The Information Age is the era closest to our own in terms of technology level.
Progress Level 6 Gear
- The Fusion Age is the first step to technology that seems to be beyond the reach of current scientific knowledge.
Progress Level 7 Gear
- The Gravity Age sees many of the most revolutionary changes to technology, particularly to technology used on the battlefield.
Progress Level 8 Gear
- The Energy Age sees the miniaturization of most power production systems,...
- At the dawn of the Information Age, the value of knowledge and accurate intelligence became a crucial aspect of warfare.
Scope, Rangefinding Laser
- One of the most valuable additions to any weapon is a scope, allowing the bearer to target opponents farther away than normal.
- From simple metal detectors to advanced x-ray scanners, there's a way to detect every weapon.
- Some weapons are designed to be concealed from sight and then quickly drawn into the hand at a moment's notice.
- Like the gadget used for armor, the ability to store and carry small items...
- One advantage of energy weapons over their ballistic and physical counterparts...
- Though the technology of Earth is based on electronics and mechanics, some...
The Gadget System
- The gadget system is a way to customize weapons, armor, and equipment to more appropriately fit a given campaign or character.
- The development of new and experimental alloys constantly allows armor...
Universal Armor Gadgets
- The following gadgets are universal and can apply to armors found in any...
Universal Equipment Gadgets
- The following gadgets are universal and can apply to equipment found in...
Universal Weapon Gadgets
- The following gadgets are universal and can apply to weapons found in any...
- Firearms typically draw their ammunition from a single source and do so until they are reloaded with a fresh magazine.
- As with the stun module gadget, the variable charge gadget takes advantage...
Voice Recognition System
- A countermeasure commonly built into weapons is the voice recognition system gadget.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by