- Any special benefits or accessories to the types of armor found on Table: Armor and Shields are described below.
Armor For Unusual Creatures
- Armor and shields for unusually big creatures, unusually little creatures,...
- To wear heavier armor effectively, a character can select the Armor Proficiency...
Getting Into And Out Of Armor
- The time required to don armor depends on its type; see Table: Donning Armor.
- Just as with weapons, you can purchase or craft masterwork versions of armor or shields.
Goods And Services
- few of the pieces of adventuring gear found on Table: Goods and Services...
Food, Drink, And Lodging
Mounts And Related Gear
Special Substances And Items
- Any of these substances except for the everburning torch and holy water...
Spellcasting And Services
- Sometimes the best solution for a problem is to hire someone else to take care of it.
Table: Goods And Services
Tools And Skill Kits
Armor & Weapons
Basics & Creation
Intelligent, Cursed, & Artifacts
Potions, Rings, & Rods
Scrolls, Staffs, & Wands
- This is a catch-all category for anything that doesn't fall into the other groups.
- In addition to magic items created with spells, some substances have innate special properties.
Special Weapons Materials
- Each of the special materials described below has a definite game effect.
Wealth And Money
- The most common coin is the gold piece (gp). A gold piece is worth 10 silver pieces.
- In general, a character can sell something for half its listed price.
Wealth Other Than Coins
- Merchants commonly exchange trade goods without using currency.
- A masterwork weapon is a finely crafted version of a normal weapon.
- Weapons are grouped into several interlocking sets of categories.
- Here is the format for weapon entries (given as column headings on Table: Weapons, below).
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by