- A spell is a one-time magical effect. Spells come in two types: arcane...
- Wizards, sorcerers, and bards cast arcane spells. Compared to divine spells,...
- Whether a spell is arcane or divine, and whether a character prepares spells...
- Clerics, druids, experienced paladins, and experienced rangers can cast divine spells.
- The description of each spell is presented in a standard format.
- An Mor Fappearing at the end of a spell's name in the spell lists denotes...
- A spell's power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the...
Creatures And Characters
- The words "creature" and "character" are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.
- The term " Hit Dice" is used synonymously with "character levels" for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures.
Order Of Presentation
- In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells...
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by