1St-Level Paladin Spells
- Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and +1 on saves against fear.
- Makes holy water.
- Weapon strikes true against evil foes.
- Creates 2 gallons/level of pure water.
Cure Light Wounds
- Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Detects poison in one creature or small object.
- Reveals undead within 60 ft.
- You gain +1 per three levels on attack and damage rolls.
- Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Weapon gains +1 bonus.
Protection From Chaos/Evil
- +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
- Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
- Subject gains 1 temporary hp.
2Nd-Level Paladin Spells
- Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
- Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Frees one or more creatures from paralysis or sloweffect.
- Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
Zone Of Truth
- Subjects within range cannot lie.
3Rd-Level Paladin Spells
Cure Moderate Wounds
- Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Reveals deliberate falsehoods.
- Cancels spells and magical effects.
- As healon warhorse or other special mount.
Magic Circle Against Chaos
- As protection from chaos, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min.
Magic Circle Against Evil
- As protection from evil, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min.
Magic Weapon, Greater
- +1 bonus/four levels (max +5).
- Allies +1 bonus on most rolls, enemies -1 penalty.
- Cures normal or magical conditions.
- Frees object or person from curse.
4Th-Level Paladin Spells
- Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
Cure Serious Wounds
- Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Grants immunity to death spells and negative energy effects.
- +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
- +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
- Weapon becomes +5, deals +2d6 damage against evil.
Mark Of Justice
- Designates action that will trigger curse on subject.
- Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by