- Two kinds of cybernetic attachments exist: replacements and enhancements.
Advanced Artificial Organ (Pl 7)
- This advanced version of the PL 5 artificial organ and PL 6 upgrade not...
Advanced Prosthetic Arm (Pl 7)
- This upgraded version of the PL 5 prosthetic arm and PL 6 upgrade not only...
Advanced Prosthetic Leg (Pl 7)
- This upgraded version of the PL 5 prosthetic leg and PL 6 upgrade not only...
Anti-Flare Implants (Pl 7)
- The recipient's corneas are replaced with artificial ones equipped with...
Anti-Shock Implant (Pl 6)
- This tiny implant, embedded near the recipient's brain stem, protects itself...
Anti-Stun Implant (Pl 7)
- This implant, embedded near the spine, shields the recipient's nervous system against stunning attacks.
Artificial Organ (Pl 5)
- An artificial organ fully replaces a defective or destroyed biological organ, such as a heart, lung, eye, or ear.
Artificial Organ Upgrade (Pl 6)
- This upgraded version of the PL 5 artificial organ not only replaces a...
Benefits And Drawbacks
- Cybernetic attachments provide countless benefits to their recipients.
Body Repair Weave (Pl 7)
- A delicate weave of subdermal biowires stimulates and repairs the body's damaged tissue.
Data Archive (Pl 7)
- A data archive is a microcomputer implanted in the recipient's skull.
- Cybernetic enhancements are available starting at Progress Level 6.
External Weapon Mount (Pl 6)
- The recipient's prosthetic arm ends in a weapon instead of a hand.
Feat Implant (Pl 7)
- Thanks to a chip implanted in the recipient's brain or a series of implants...
Feat Plexus (Pl 8)
- This unit, implanted in the recipient's brain, allows multiple feat implants...
Fortified Skeleton (Pl 7)
- The recipient's skeleton is fortified with high-impact polymers, increasing his ability to shrug off physical damage.
Identity Chip (Pl 6)
- Identity chips provide identification without requiring visual recognition-...
Initiative Implant (Pl 7)
- The initiative implant consists of a series of wires threaded around the...
Injector Unit (Pl 6)
- This unit, attached the recipient's forearm or thigh, incorporates three medical hypo-syringes.
Internal Weapon Mount (Pl 7)
- The recipient has a subcutaneous weapon embedded in her body, usually in a prosthetic forearm or hand.
Invisiware (Pl 8)
- This technology enables its recipient to turn invisible for a short time.
Laser Optics (Pl 7)
- The recipient's eyes are replaced with ocular implants capable of firing thin laser beams.
Luminous Skin (Pl 7)
- Special skin grafts create luminous displays on the recipient's flesh.
Microcomputer (Pl 7)
- The recipient has a miniature computer attached to his nervous system, usually at the base of the skull.
Mindscreen Implant (Pl 7)
- A small implant in the recipient's brain protects him against mental attacks.
Nightvision Optics (Pl 6)
- The recipient's eyes are replaced with ocular implants that enable the character to see better in the dark.
Number Of Attachments
- Only living creatures can have cybernetic attachments.
Prosthetic Arm (Pl 5)
- A prosthetic arm fully replaces a lost or destroyed biological arm.
Prosthetic Arm Upgrade (Pl 6)
- This upgraded version of the PL 5 prosthetic arm not only replaces a lost...
Prosthetic Enhancer (Pl 7)
- This implant attaches to a prosthetic arm or leg, making it stronger.
Prosthetic Leg (Pl 5)
- A prosthetic leg fully replaces a lost or destroyed biological leg.
Prosthetic Leg Upgrade (Pl 6)
- This upgraded version of the PL 5 prosthetic leg not only replaces a lost...
Psi Implant (Pl 8)
- This brain implant stimulates neuron activity in underdeveloped regions...
Rage Implant (Pl 7)
- This brain implant dramatically increases the amount of adrenaline and...
- The most basic replacement limbs and organs don't bestow any special benefits,...
Skill Implant (Pl 6)
- This small brain implant enables its recipient to perform a specific skill more adroitly.
Skill Plexus (Pl 7)
- This unit, implanted in the recipient's brain, allows multiple skill implants...
Stabilizer (Pl 6)
- A stabilizer releases chemical coagulants into a dying recipient's bloodstream...
Subcutaneous Body Armor (Pl 6)
- Subcutaneous body armor consists of small plates of flexible armor implanted under the recipient's skin.
Subcutaneous Cell Phone (Pl 6)
- The recipient has a small transceiver installed underneath the skin of her throat.
Targeting Optics (Pl 7)
- The recipient's eyes are replaced with ocular implants that use a projected targeting reticle to improve the recipient's aim.
Telescopic Optics (Pl 6)
- The recipient's eyes are replaced with ocular implants that simulate the...
Voice Stress Analyzer (Pl 6)
- Sensors attached to the recipient's optic nerves and inner ear analyze...
Evolution Of Cybernetics
- As with all forms of technology, advancements in cybernetics can be tracked by Progress Level.
Progress Level 5
- Cybernetics is still in its formative stage. Most prosthetic units are...
Progress Level 6
- This era sees the first use of independently powered cybernetics, including servolimbs and subcutaneous cellular telephones.
Progress Level 7
- By this era, cybernetics has become a mostly safe science.
Progress Level 8
- Cyborgs are a common sight. In some societies, medical insurance frowns...
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by