Armor And Shields
- Below are some examples of modern-day magical armor and shields.
- Artifacts are wondrous items that are especially powerful, particularly difficult to craft, or unique.
Incantation-Based Fx Items
- Making most magic items is a solitary endeavor, one in which the spellcaster...
Limits For Fx Items On Vehicles
- Just as characters are limited in their ability to carry magic items, a vehicle can only bear so many functional magic items.
Magic Items And Mundanes
- For the most part, magic items won't function for a mundane.
- A potion is a single-use elixir that either duplicates a spell of 3rd level...
- A ring is a circular metal band worn on the finger that contains a spell-like...
- Staffs are long shafts of wood, metal, or other materials that store a specific combination of spells.
- Tattoos are single-use "items" containing a spell-like effect that effects only the bearer.
Vehicular Magic Item Purchase Dcs
- A vehicular magic item's purchase price is 20 + the item's caster level + its FX modifier.
Vehicular Magic Items
- This section describes several magic "accessories" for vehicles.
Vehicular Magic Items Descriptions
- The following section described several new vehicular magic items.
- Wondrous items include anything that doesn't fall into the other groups, including jewelry, tools, books, apparel, and gadgets.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by