- An aboleth attacks by flailing with its long, slimy tentacles, though it...
- In close combat, an achaierai lashes out with two of its four legs and snaps with its powerful beak.
- An allip is unable to cause physical harm, although it doesn't appear to know that.
- Angels are a race of celestials, beings who live on the good-aligned Outer Planes.
Angel, Astral Deva
- In combat, most angels make full use of their mobility and their ability to attack at a distance.
- Animated objects fight only as directed by the animator.
- An ankheg usually lies 5 to 10 feet below the surface until its antennae detect the approach of prey.
- An aranea avoids physical combat and uses its webs and spells when it can.
- Archons are celestials from a lawful good-aligned plane.
- Archons generally prefer to meet a foe head-on if it is prudent to do so,...
Hound Archon Hero
- The hound archon hero is a mighty champion of justice, devoted to the pursuit and destruction of evil in all its forms.
Hound Archon Hero Mounts
- In the course of their adventures, many hound archon heroes befriend bronze dragons, which may come to serve as their mounts.
Hound Archons As Characters
- Hound archon characters possess the following racial traits.
- Arrowhawks are extremely territorial and always hungry.
- An assassin vine uses simple tactics: It lies still until prey comes within reach, then attacks.
- Athachs charge into melee combat unless their opponents are out of reach, in which case they throw rocks.
- On the ground, an avoral can lash out with its wings to deliver punishing blows.
Azers As Characters
- Azer characters possess the following racial traits.
- Azers use broad-headed spears or well-crafted hammers in combat.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by