- Although different hags are unique in appearance and mannerism, they have many aspects in common.
- Hags are tremendously strong. They are naturally resistant to spells and can cast magic of their own.
- From time to time, a trio of hags gathers as a covey.
- No matter the form, half-celestials are always comely and delightful to...
Creating A Half-Celestial
- "Half-celestial" is an inherited template that can be added to any living,...
- Half-dragon creatures are always more formidable than others of their kind...
Creating A Half-Dragon
- "Half-dragon" is an inherited template that can be added to any living,...
- No matter its form, a half-fiend is always hideous to behold, having dark...
Creating A Half-Fiend
- "Half-fiend" is an inherited template that can be added to any living,...
- Halflings prefer to fight defensively, usually hiding and launching ranged attacks as the foe approaches.
- The information above is for the lightfoot halfling, the most common halfling variety.
- When a harpy engages in battle, it prefers to use Flyby Attack and strike with a melee weapon.
- A cruel hunter and roaming brigand, the harpy archer has trained as a fighter specializing in ranged combat.
- Hell hounds are efficient hunters. A favorite pack tactic is to surround...
- Nessian warhounds are coalblack mastiffs the size of draft horses, often fitted with shirts of infernal chainmail.
- Hippogriffs dive at their prey and strike with their clawed forelegs.
Training A Hippogriff
- A hippogriff requires training before it can bear a rider in combat.
- These creatures have a strong grasp of strategy and tactics and are capable of carrying out sophisticated battle plans.
- Hobgoblin characters possess the following racial traits.
- Homunculi land on their victims and bite with their venomous fangs.
- A homunculus is shaped from a mixture of clay, ashes, mandrake root, spring water, and one pint of the creator's own blood.
- Howlers attack in groups, for they are cowardly and cruel.
Training A Howler
- Although intelligent, a howler requires training before it can bear a rider in combat.
- Hydras can attack with all their heads at no penalty, even if they move or charge during the round.
- Huge Magical Beast (Cold) These purplish hydras can breathe jets of frost 10 feet high, 10 feet wide, and 20 feet long.
- Huge Magical Beast (Fire) These reddish hydras can breathe jets of fire 10 feet high, 10 feet wide, and 20 feet long.
- Inevitables are constructs whose sole aim is to enforce the natural laws of the universe.
- Unless their very existence is threatened, inevitables focus completely...
- An invisible stalker attacks by using the air itself as a weapon.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by