Operating a bicycle uses the same rules as any other vehicle
, but with a few special rules:
• Operating a bicycle uses the Balance skill
instead of Drive, but is otherwise treated the same when using the Vehicle
• A bicycle can only reach a maximum of street speed
and doing so requires a full-round action
, unless going down a significant downward slope (GM's discretion).
The rider must use a full-round action
to climb up a significant slope and can only move a maximum of alley speed
on such an action. • After every hour of strenuous riding, the rider must make a Constitution check or become fatigued for 1d10 minutes per hour of riding.
• It is a free action to get on or off a bicycle.
• All attacks made from a bicycle suffer a -2 penalty. The rider cannot use any weapons
that require both hands.
• Bicycles are Small vehicles
, granting a +1 bonus to Initiative
, maneuver modifier, and Defense
(the size modifier is already included in the vehicle statistics on Table: Vehicles
|Find topic in: Arcana|
| Equipment roleplaying msrd Equipment msrd mrd Bicycle Vehicles 3.5 Bicycle roleplaying Operating Arcana Bicycle msrd mrd A MRD rpg Equipment Arcana modern Equipment mrd rpg srd roleplaying srd 3.5 Operating 3.5 rpg d20 Vehicles srd MRD Equipment A modern|