- The skills below relate to the use of psionics. In addition to three new...
- (WIS; TRAINED ONLY) You have trained your mind to gain mastery over your body and the mind's own deepest capabilities.
- None. Making an Autohypnosis check doesn't require an action; it is either...
- The DC and the effect of a successful check depend on the task you attempt.
- You can use Concentration to manifest a power or use a psi-like ability...
- If you have 5 or more ranks in Autohypnosis, you get a +2 bonus on Knowledge ( psionics) checks.
- Yes, for memorize and willpower uses, though a success doesn't cancel the effects of a previous failure.
- An untrained Knowledge ( psionics) check is simply an Intelligence check.
- Use this skill to identify powers as they are manifest or powers already in place.
- Varies, as noted above.
- You can identify powers and psionic effects. The DCs for Psicraft checks...
- A psion gains a +2 bonus on Psicraft checks when dealing with a power or effect from his discipline.
- If you have 5 or more ranks in Psicraft, you get a +2 bonus on Use Psionic Device checks related to power stones.
- See above.
Table: Skill Synergies
Use Psionic Device
- (CHA; TRAINED ONLY) Use this skill to activate psionic devices, including...
- None. The Use Psionic Device check is made as part of the action (if any) required to activate the psionic item.
- You can use this skill to address a power stone (to learn what powers are encoded on it) or to activate a psionic item.
- You cannot take 10 with this skill. You can't aid another on Use Psionic Device checks.
- If you have 5 or more ranks in Psicraft, you get a +2 bonus on Use Magic Device checks related to power stones.
- Yes, but if you ever roll a natural 1 while attempting to activate an item...
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by