- A giant eagle typically attacks from a great height, diving earthward at tremendous speed.
Training A Giant Eagle
- Although intelligent, a giant eagle requires training before it can bear a rider in combat.
- Elementals are incarnations of the elements that compose existence.
- Elementals have varied combat abilities and tactics, but all have the same elemental qualities.
- Elves are cautious warriors and take time to analyze their opponents and...
- The above information describes the high elf, the most common variety.
- An ethereal filcher prowls about, using its ethereal jaunt ability to move about unseen (and often through solid objects).
- Once a marauder locates prey, it shifts to the Material Plane to attack, attempting to catch its victim flat-footed.
- Ettercaps are not brave creatures, but their cunning traps often ensure that the enemy never draws a weapon.
- Though ettins aren't very intelligent, they are cunning fighters.
- Fiendish creatures dwell on the lower planes, the realms of evil, although they resemble beings found on the Material Plane.
Creating A Fiendish Creature
- "Fiendish" is an inherited template that can be added to any corporeal...
- Formians are generally aggressive, seeking to subdue all they encounter.
- Myrmarchs are the elite of formian society. Much more than those beneath...
- The formian queen cannot move. With her telepathic abilities, though, she...
- These formians communicate only telepathically and derive sustenance from the mental energies of those they dominate.
- Warriors communicate through the hive mind to convey battle plans and make reports to their commanders.
- While workers cannot speak, they can convey simple concepts (such as danger) by body movements.
- Frost worms lurk under the snow, waiting for prey to come near.
- Shriekers and violet fungi often work together to attract and kill prey.
- A shrieker is a stationary fungus that emits a loud noise to attract prey or when disturbed.
- Violet fungi resemble shriekers and are often found growing among them.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by