Carrying, Movement, & Exploration
Breaking And Entering
- When attempting to break an object, you have two choices: smash it with a weapon or break it with sheer strength.
- Objects are easier to hit than creatures because they usually don't move,...
- When a character tries to break something with sudden force rather than...
- Each object has hardness-a number that represents how well it resists damage.
- An object's hit point total depends on what it is made of and how big it...
- Nonmagical, unattended items never make saving throws.
Smashing An Object
- Smashing a weapon or shield with a slashing or bludgeoning weapon is accomplished by the sunder special attack.
Table: Common Armor, Weapon, And Shield Hardness And Hit Points
Table: Dcs To Break Or Burst Items
Table: Object Hardness And Hit Points
Table: Size And Armor Class Of Objects
Table: Substance Hardness And Hit Points
Vision And Light
- Dwarves and half-orcs have darkvision, but everyone else needs light to see by.
Table: Light Sources And Illumination
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by