- A power's descriptive text explains how the power works or what it does.
- Descriptors are a way of classifying powers that have some common characteristic.
- When psionic powers manifest, secondary displays usually accompany the primary effect.
- The first line beneath the power's name provides the key ability associated with the power.
- The relative strength of a power is indicated by its level-1st-level powers are more powerful than 0-level powers, and so on.
- Manifesting a psionic power is either an attack action or a full-round action, depending on the power.
- The powers herein are presented in alphabetical order.
- If you ever try to manifest a power in conditions where the characteristics...
- This section begins with the power lists for psionic character classes.
Power Point Cost
- All powers of a certain level have the same power point cost.
- Power resistance is a special defensive ability that protects against psionic powers.
- Each psionic power has a range, as listed in the power description.
- Most harmful powers allow an affected target a saving throw to avoid some or all of the effect.
Target, Effect, Area
- These terms are defined and used the same as they are for spells.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by