Creating A Petitioner
- " Petitioner" is a template that may be added to any creature as determined...
- Same as the base creature. Some cosmologies or deities may set a maximum of 18 for petitioner ability scores.
- Same as the native plane.
- Base attack bonus is reduced to +2, subject to modifications for size and Strength.
- Any land and underground (within the same plane).
- Petitioners have no feats. Previous feats are lost.
- Change to 2d8. Retain bonus hit points.
- Same as the base creature.
- Base saving throw bonuses are +3.
- Petitioners have no skills. Previous skills are lost.
- A petitioner loses all supernatural and spell-like attacks, but retains normal and exceptional attacks.
- A petitioner loses all supernatural and spell-like abilities, but retains exceptional abilities.
- All types of beings may serve deities. In general, a deity only accepts...
- The deities may choose particular servants for specific tasks that may retain the knowledge of their previous selves.
- Some spirits demonstrate their devotion to their deity by traveling to the deity's home plane.
- A divine proxy speaks and acts on behalf of the divine being.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by