- A creature's general moral and personal attitudes are represented by its...
Good Vs. Evil
- Good characters and creatures protect innocent life.
Law Vs. Chaos
- Lawful characters tell the truth, keep their word, respect authority, honor...
The Nine Alignments
- Nine distinct alignments define all the possible combinations of the lawful-chaotic axis with the good-evil axis.
Chaotic Evil, "Destroyer"
- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do.
Chaotic Good, "Rebel"
- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him.
Chaotic Neutral, "Free Spirit"
- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last.
Lawful Evil, "Dominator"
- A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits...
Lawful Good, "Crusader"
- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act.
Lawful Neutral, "Judge"
- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her.
Neutral Evil, "Malefactor"
- A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with.
Neutral Good, "Benefactor"
- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do.
- A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea.
- You can choose or randomly generate your character's age.
Table: Aging Effects
Table: Random Starting Ages
Height And Weight
- The dice roll given in the Height Modifier column determines the character's extra height beyond the base height.
Table: Random Height And Weight
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by