Wilderness, Weather, & Environment
- Aquatic terrain is the least hospitable to most PCs, because they can't breathe there.
- Desert terrain exists in warm, temperate, and cold climates, but all deserts share one common trait: little rain.
- Forest terrain can be divided into three categories: sparse, medium, and dense.
- There are many ways to get lost in the wilderness. Following an obvious...
- A hill can exist in most other types of terrain, but hills can also dominate the landscape.
- Two categories of marsh exist: relatively dry moors and watery swamps.
- The three mountain terrain categories are alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and forbidding mountains.
- Plains come in three categories: farms, grasslands, and battlefields.
- At first glance, a city is much like a dungeon, made up of walls, doors, rooms, and corridors.
- Sometimes weather can play an important role in an adventure.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by