Wilderness, Weather, & Environment
Cave-Ins And Collapses (Cr 8)
- Cave-ins and collapsing tunnels are extremely dangerous.
- All dungeons have rooms, and most have corridors. While most corridors...
- Doors in dungeons are much more than mere entrances and exits.
- As with walls, dungeon floors come in many types.
- Rooms in dungeons vary in shape and size. Although many are simple in construction...
Slimes, Molds, And Fungi
- In a dungeon's damp, dark recesses, molds and fungi thrive.
- Sometimes, masonry walls-stones piled on top of each other (usually but...
Walls, Doors, And Detect Spells
- Stone walls, iron walls, and iron doors are usually thick enough to block most detect spells, such as detect thoughts.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by