Abilities And Spellcasters
- The ability that governs bonus spells depends on what type of spellcaster...
- Each ability, after changes made because of race, has a modifier ranging from -5 to +5.
Table: Ability Modifiers And Bonus Spells
- Each ability partially describes your character and affects some of his or her actions.
- Charisma measures a character's force of personality, persuasiveness, personal...
- Constitution represents your character's health and stamina.
- Dexterity measures hand-eye coordination, agility, reflexes, and balance.
- Intelligence determines how well your character learns and reasons.
- Strength measures your character's muscle and physical power.
- Wisdom describes a character's willpower, common sense, perception, and intuition.
- Dice rolls are described with expressions such as "3d4+3," which means...
- Sometimes a rule makes you multiply a number or a die roll.
- In general, if you wind up with a fraction, round down, even if the fraction is one-half or larger.
The Core Mechanic
- : Whenever you attempt an action that has some chance of failure, you roll a twenty-sided die (d20).
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by