- This section presents two new creature templates: the extraterrestrial template and the space creature template.
- The term "extraterrestrial" is used to describe creatures from other worlds.
- Same as base creature, with modifiers as noted under Special Qualities, below.
- An extraterrestrial may replace one of the base creature's feats with the Planetary Adaptation feat.
- An extraterrestrial retains all the special qualities of the base creature.
- The extraterrestrial can replace one of the base creature's modes of movement...
- "Extraterrestrial" is an inherited template that can be added to any living...
Space Creature (Template)
- A space creature is a xenomorph that either lives in the cold vacuum of space or can survive there indefinitely.
- Apply the following modifiers to a space creature's ability scores: -2 Str, +2 Con.
- A space creature gains the bonus feat Zero-G Training.
- Same as base creature +1.
- A space creature retains all the special qualities of the base creature.
- In space and other zero- gravity environments, a space creature gains a...
- "Space creature" is an inherited template that can be added to any creature (referred to hereafter as the "base creature").
- In addition to facing dangerous creatures and harsh environmental conditions,...
Endothermic Mold (Cr 2)
- Endothermic mold feeds on warmth, siphoning heat from anything around it.
Space Slime (Cr 4)
- This sticky, translucent green slime devours flesh and organic materials on contact.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by