- Civilian automobiles of the future are required by law to carry remote...
Automac Taxi (Pl 6)
- The AutoMac is a computer-driven taxi equipped with a driver autocomp (see Vehicle Gear).
Bendel Motors Spirit (Pl 7)
- The Bendel Motors Spirit is a comfortable, four-door, midsize sedan with a powerful minireactor engine.
- Mounting a motorcycle is a free action, and the motorcycle provides no cover to its occupants-except as noted below.
- Trucks usually have the same features as civilian cars, with the same luxury options.
Kirsch Sunflower (Pl 6)
- The Kirsch Sunflower is a solar-electrical economy coupe and its performance is abysmal in comparison to other cars.
- Despite being grouped together under the military vehicle heading, some...
Nakazawa Delta-9 (Pl 6)
- The Delta-9 from Nakazawa is a mid-size family wagon with a hatchback rear door and plenty of cargo space.
Other Civilian Vehicles
- Some civilian vehicles are highly specialized, and so don't truly fit into any other category.
Skg Lamplighter (Pl 6)
- The Lamplighter four-door economy sedan offers comfort and performance for a reasonable price.
Skg Metropolitan (Pl 8)
- The Metropolitan is the ultimate in chauffeured luxury.
Stradtler Hlidskjalf (Pl 7)
- The Hlidskjalf sedan is widely recognized as the finest four-door luxury sedan in production during its age.
Table: Civilian Cars
Tm Willow (Pl 7)
- This mid-size, two-door sedan from Toner Motors is a common car model.
- As oil prices rise and consumers insist on more safety measures in vehicles, engineers push the technology envelope.
- The following equipment can be purchased and installed on any vehicle of Progress Level 6 or higher (unless noted otherwise).
- Anti-accident systems use airbags, fire-retardant foam, no-skid brakes,...
- A driver autocomp consists of an onboard computer with AI software capable...
- A gunner autocomp is an onboard computer with AI software capable of automatically...
Remote Shutdown System
- This public safety feature, introduced at Progress Level 6, is required by law on all civilian vehicles.
- Armor can be welded or otherwise fixed securely to a vehicle's chassis, providing an equipment bonus to the vehicle's Defense.
Vehicles And Progress Levels
- Although each of the vehicles listed below has a Progress Level associated...
- Hovervehicles are extremely popular at Progress Level 7, when the ability...
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by