- As scientists and pioneers, astronaut trainees have prepared their minds...
- Colonists are wayfaring pioneers who set the foundations of new societies on far-flung continents, planets, or moons.
- Drifters are aimless wanderers and worldwise jacks-of-all-trades who move...
- The following skills are expanded to include rules specific to future campaigns.
- Gladiators have been fighting all their lives, whether on the streets or in some form of arena.
- Heirs are the elite sons and daughters of powerful magnates, influential nobles, and imperial monarchs.
- "Outcast" is not so much an occupation as a forced way of life.
- Scavengers turn society's wreckage and discarded trash into useful tools...
- Skilled drivers and pilots, transporters move people, information, and precious cargo safely from one destination to another.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by