- Kobolds like to attack with overwhelming odds-at least two to one-or trickery;...
- Kobold characters possess the following racial traits.
- Krakens strike their opponents with their barbed tentacles, then grab and...
- Krenshars use solitary scouts to drive prey into the waiting clutches of the pride.
- Though a lamia is powerful and dangerous in close combat, it has no stomach for a fair fight.
- A lammasu attacks with spells or its razor-sharp claws.
- Leonals like their battles as straightforward as can be.
- A lich is an undead spellcaster, usually a wizard or sorcerer but sometimes...
Creating A Lich
- "Lich" is an acquired template that can be added to any humanoid creature...
- The process of becoming a lich is unspeakably evil and can be undertaken only by a willing character.
The Lich's Phylactery
- An integral part of becoming a lich is creating a magic phylactery in which the character stores its life force.
- Lillends are generally peaceful unless they intend vengeance against someone...
- Lizardfolk fight as unorganized individuals. They prefer frontal assaults...
Lizardfolk As Characters
- Lizardfolk characters possess the following racial traits.
- Any battle with locathahs usually begins with the creatures loosing volleys...
- Lycanthropes are humanoids or giants who can transform themselves into animals.
- A lycanthrope in its humanoid (or giant) form uses whatever tactics and...
Control Shape (Wis)
- Any character who has contracted lycanthropy and is aware of his condition can learn Control Shape as a class skill.
Creating A Lycanthrope
- "Lycanthrope" is a template that can be added to any humanoid or giant (referred to hereafter as the base creature).
Hill Giant Dire Wereboar
Lycanthrope, Werewolf Lord
Lycanthropes As Characters
- Becoming a lycanthrope does not change a character's favored class but usually changes alignment (see above).
Lycanthropy As An Affliction
- When a character contracts lycanthropy through a lycanthrope's bite (see...
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by