- Barghests can claw and bite, no matter what their form, and usually disdain weapons.
- A barghest that reaches 9 Hit Dice through feeding becomes a greater barghest.
Abyssal Greater Basilisk
- A basilisk relies on its gaze attack, biting only when opponents come within reach.
- A behir usually bites and grabs its prey first, then either swallows or constricts the opponent.
- In most cases, a belker fights with its nasty claws and painful bite.
- Blink dogs hunt in packs, teleporting in a seemingly random fashion until...
- Bralanis prefer the scimitar and bow, the weapons of the desert nomads they most closely resemble.
Bugbears As Characters
- Bugbear characters possess the following racial traits.
- Bugbears prefer to ambush opponents whenever possible.
- A bulette attacks anything it regards as edible, choosing the easiest or closest prey first.
- Celestial creatures dwell on the upper planes, the realms of good, although they resemble beings found on the Material Plane.
Creating A Celestial Creature
- "Celestial" is an inherited template that can be added to any corporeal...
Centaurs As Characters
- A centaur druid is usually a tribe's designated leader and speaker.
- A centaur employing a lance deals double damage when it charges, just as a rider on a mount does.
- For all its fearsome appearances, whether it has claws, fangs, pincers,...
- The chimera prefers to surprise prey. It often swoops down from the sky or lies concealed until it charges.
- A choker likes to perch near the ceiling, often at intersections, archways,...
- A chuul prefers to wait by the shore, submerged in murky water, until it...
- Cloakers usually lie still, watching and listening for prey.
- A cockatrice fiercely attacks anything that it deems a threat to itself or its lair.
- A couatl uses its detect thoughtsability on any creature that arouses its suspicions.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by