- Heroic and nonheroic robots can receive structural and programming upgrades that increase their ability scores.
- Although composed of durable alloys or resilient plastic polymers, robots are easily damaged.
Evolution Of Robotics
- Nonheroic robots, like constructs, do not gain feats.
General Robot Traits
- As constructs, robots share the following traits that set them apart from organic beings:
Heroic Droids With Skill Software Or Feat Software
- Players can choose to play biodroid and bioreplica characters.
- How a robot moves is determined by its means locomotion.
- Without some kind of manipulating appendage, robots cannot lift or move objects.
- Most robots exist to perform mundane, routine, or dangerous tasks without argument or ambition.
Programming Vs. Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanical intelligence is extremely limited in the early stages of robotic technology.
- Even an assembly-line robot needs certain tools to accomplish its tasks.
- A robot's frame is the basic form the robot takes, from a simple barebones...
- A robot's core programming and experiences are contained within its central processor-its brain.
Robot Weapon Rules
- A robot can be armed with manipulators, handheld weapons, mounted weapons, or any combination of the three.
Robots As Heroes
- This section presents two types of anthropomorphic robots that can be played...
- Robots are unable to perceive their surroundings without a sensor system of some kind.
- Like constructs, nonheroic robots do not gain skills.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by