- Every character has six basic Ability Scores: Strength (STR) Dexterity...
- Action points provide characters with the means to affect game play in significant ways.
- The allegiances system is optional. A character may have up to three allegiances,...
- A number of adverse conditions can affect the way a character operates, as defined here.
- Defense represents how hard it is for opponents to land a solid, damaging blow on a character (or object).
- Department-7 is a fictional elite organization that the heroes belong to...
Environment & Hazards
- Reputation is used to determine whether another character (a GM character) recognizes a character.
- Generally, when a hero is subject to an unusual or magical attack, he or she gets a saving throw to avoid or reduce the effect.
- Every character has a Wealth bonus that reflects his or her buying power-a composite of income, credit rating, and savings.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by