- A digester is a hunting and eating machine. When it is not hungry (which...
- A digester can spray acid in a 20-foot cone, dealing 4d8 points of damage to everything in the area.
- A digester's coloration gives it a +4 racial bonus on Hide checks.
- Dinosaurs come in many sizes and shapes. Bigger varieties have drab coloration,...
- Dinosaurs take full advantage of their size and speed.
- If a deinonychus charges, it can make a full attack.
- A deinonychus has a +8 racial bonus on Hide, Jump, Listen, Spot, and Survival checks.
- When a triceratops charges, its gore attack deals 4d8+20 points of damage.
- Reflex half DC 28. The save DC is Strength-based.
- To use this ability, a tyrannosaurus must hit an opponent of up to one size smaller with its bite attack.
- A tyrannosaurus can try to swallow a grabbed opponent of up to two sizes smaller by making a successful grapple check.
- Dire animals are larger, tougher, meaner versions of ordinary animals.
- Dire apes attack anything that enters their territory, even other dire apes.
- Dire badgers attack with their sharp claws and teeth.
- Dire bats swoop down upon unsuspecting prey from above.
- A dire bear attacks by tearing at opponents with its claws.
- A dire boar charges its opponent, trying to rip the target open with its tusks.
- A dire lion attacks by running at prey, leaping, and clawing and biting as it rakes with its rear claws.
- Dire rat packs attack fearlessly, biting and chewing with their sharp incisors.
- Dire sharks bite with their powerful jaws, swallowing smaller creatures in one gulp.
- A dire tiger attacks by running at prey, leaping, and clawing and biting as it rakes with its rear claws.
- Dire weasels stalk their prey in the dark and then leap on it, biting and clawing.
- Dire wolves prefer to attack in packs, surrounding and flanking a foe when they can.
- Dire wolverines attack opponents wantonly, fearing no other creatures.
- When in its natural form, a doppelganger strikes with its powerful fists.
- A doppelganger can assume the shape of any Small or Medium humanoid.
- A doppelganger can continuously use detect thoughts as the spell ( caster level 18th; Will DC 13 negates).
- A doppelganger has a +4 racial bonus on Bluff and Disguise checks.
Doppelgangers As Characters
- Doppelganger characters possess the following racial traits.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by