- A darkmantle attacks by dropping onto its prey and wrapping its tentacles around the opponent's head.
- A delver prefers to fight from its tunnel, which it uses to protect its flanks while lashing out with its flippers.
- Demons are a race of creatures native to chaotic evil-aligned planes.
- Derro are stealthy and bloodthirsty. They like to carefully arrange cruel...
- A destrachan uses its claws only as a last resort or to finish off foes weakened by its sonic attacks.
- Devils are fiends from lawful evil-aligned planes. Many devils are surrounded...
- Most devils possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry).
- Even if it had no special abilities, a devourer would be a terrible opponent, for its bony claws can flay enemies alive.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by