RANKS AND POWERS
- Most deities are creatures of the outsider type (usually with 20 outsider Hit Dice).
Always Maximize Roll
- Greater deities (rank 16-20) automatically get the best result possible...
- A field of divine energy encompasses a deity's body, granting it a divine Armor Class bonus equal to its divine rank.
- A deity's Hit Dice and type and character level determine its base attack bonus.
- When performing an action within its portfolio, a deity can perform any...
- A deity gets its divine rank as a divine bonus on all skill checks, ability checks, caster level checks, and turning checks.
- A deity of rank 1 or higher can understand, speak, and read any language, including nonverbal languages.
Create Magic Items
- A deity of rank 1 or higher can create magic items related to its portfolio...
- A deity has damage reduction as shown below
- The mere presence of a deity of rank 1 or higher can deeply affect mortals and beings of lower divine rank.
- A deity of rank 1 or higher can use any domain power it can grant a number...
- A deity of rank 1 or higher with levels as a sorcerer or a wizard has the...
- Each deity of rank 1 or higher has a location that serves as a workplace,...
- A deity automatically grants spells and domain powers to mortal divine spellcasters who pray to it.
- Deities receive maximum hit points for each Hit Die.
- All deities (even those of rank 0) are naturally immortal and cannot die from natural causes.
- Deities have the following immunities. Individual deities may have more immunities.
- Most deities are 20 HD outsiders with 30 to 50 character levels as well.
- Every deity of rank 1 or higher has at least limited knowledge and control over some aspect of mortal existence.
- All deities have at least the following resistances.
Salient Divine Abilities
- : Every deity of rank 1 or higher has at least one additional power, called...
- A deity's outsider Hit Dice and character level determine its base saving throw bonuses.
- Deities of rank 1 or higher have incredibly sensitive perception.
- Deities can move much more quickly than mortals. A deity's base land speed...
- A deity can use any domain spell it can grant as a spell-like ability at will.
- A deity of rank 1 or higher who has levels in a divine spellcasting class can spontaneously cast any spell it can grant.
- A deity of rank 1 or higher can use teleport without error as a spell-like...
- Each deity has a divine rank. A deity's divine rank determines how much power the entity has.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by