This ability has several benefits:
• For the deity's bardic abilities that have a range (countersong, fascinate,
inspire competence, inspire greatness), that range is a number of miles equal to the deity's divine rank
• The deity can use any bardic music inspiration ability as a standard action
. The inspiration takes effect immediately after the deity concludes the action.
• The deity's bardic music abilities can affect even those normally immune to mind-affecting effects. However, such creatures gain a +10 bonus on their Will saves to resist such effects.
• The effects of all the deity's bardic music abilities are doubled. Inspire courage grants a +8 morale bonus on saving throws
against charm and fear
effects and a +8 morale bonus on attack and damage
rolls; inspire competence grants a +4 competence bonus on skill checks
; inspire greatness grants +4d10 Hit Dice
, a +4 competence bonus on attack rolls
, and a +2 competence bonus on Fortitude saves, and inspire heroics grants a +8 morale bonus on saving throws
and a +8 dodge
bonus to AC. The number of allies the deity can affect with inspire competence, inspire greatness, and inspire heroics doubles. When inspiring competence in multiple allies, the deity can choose different skills to inspire for different allies.
• The effects of the deity's bardic music inspiration abilities last for ten times as long as normal after the deity stops singing. This has no effect on inspiration abilities that have no duration after the bard
• When any effect that is subject to countersong (any spell, supernatural ability, or spell-like effect that has the sonic or language-dependent desriptor) occurs within the deity's hearing, the deity can attempt a countersong as if it had prepared an action to do so.
Suggested Portfolio Elements:
Art, bards, beauty, dance, love, music, poetry.