Services & Feats
Alien Craft Operation
- The creature is proficient at operating one type of spacecraft utilized by certain alien species.
- The creature takes no penalty on Pilot checks or attack rolls made to operate a craft of the selected type.
- A creature without this feat takes a -4 penalty on Pilot checks made to...
- Pilot 4 ranks.
- A creature can gain this feat multiple times. Each time the feat is taken, select a different type of alien craft.
Alien Weapons Proficiency
- The creature is proficient with alien weapons.
- The creature takes no penalty on attack rolls when using any kind of alien weapon.
- A creature without this feat takes the -4 nonproficient penalty when making attacks with an alien weapon.
- The creature can attack on the wing.
- When flying, the creature can take a move action (including a dive) and another partial action at any point during the move.
- Without this feat, a creature can take a partial action either before or after its move.
- Fly speed.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by