- Some feats are listed as "Initial" and may be taken only when the character begins play.
- As a spellcaster's knowledge of magic grows, he or she can learn to cast...
Counterspelling Metamagic Spells
- A spell enhanced by a metamagic feat does not affect its vulnerability...
Effects Of Metamagic Feats
- In all ways, a metamagic spell operates at its original spell level even...
- An incantation cannot be the subject of a metamagic feat.
Maximize Spell And Quicken Spell Abilities
- Some advanced classes have special class abilities that work like metamagic feats.
Metamagic Magic Items
- A character with the Brew Potion, Scribe Scroll, or Craft Wand class ability...
Multiple Metamagic Feats On A Spell
- A spellcaster can use multiple metamagic feats on a single spell.
Preparing And Casting Metamagic Spells
- Some advanced classes must prepare their spells in advance.
- Some spell-related feats are equally applicable to psionics.
Table: Metamagic Spell Level Adjustments
New Bonus Feats For Advanced Classes
- advanced classes may take any metapsionic feat as a bonus feat, in addition to the bonus feats listed for those classes.
- advanced class may consider Empower Turning, Extra Turning, Greater Spell...
The Battle Mind
- advanced class may consider Greater Spell Focus, Greater Spell Penetration,...
The Shadow Slayer
- advanced class may consider Supernatural Strike as a potential bonus feat.
This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the
Open Game License v1.0a
Compilation, formatting and oranization by